Browse the personnel and payroll information our team has compiled below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
2023 Workday Payroll Document Schedule
Attached you will find the new 2023 Workday Payroll Document Calendar (PDF).
NEW Reclassification Request Form
There is a new guidance for Civil Service and Administrative Professional reclassification requests. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
New Reference Guide for Personnel Actions
Please look to this guide to help determine the correct personnel action type – How to Choose the Correct Workday Person Type.
NEW OOC Salary Request Form
There is a new Out of Cycle Staff and Temp Faculty Salary Increase Request Form. The attached form gives structure to the process for staff (APs and CS) and temporary faculty (i.e., Post Doc, Research Associates) by identifying key information necessary to support a request. Each request will be reviewed according to established criteria and requires the support of CAHNRS leadership and approval by the appropriate entity (HRS for staff; Provost’s office for temporary faculty).
- Summer Session Faculty Appointment Processing Memo (PDF)
- Graduate Summer Processing Memo (PDF)
- Summer Session Appointment Processing – Quick Guide (PDF)
- Summer Session PAP FTE/Hours Chart (PDF)
- PAP Instructions – Summer Faculty Work (requires WSU login)
- Faculty Summer Session – Training Powerpoint Slides (PDF)
- Summer Session Appointment Processing Spreadsheet (Excel) – This spreadsheet is intended to aid in determining the financial viability of summer course offerings. It also provides guidance on the Workday process to follow for setting summer session appointments based on your inputs.
- Course Break Even Spreadsheet (Excel) – Prior years’ template for use if it is still preferred.
Telework Agreement Process:
- Employees and supervisors fill out the (WSU Telework Agreement Form).
- Once signed by both, the employee fills out the electronic CAHNRS Telework IT form and attaches the signed WSU Telework agreement form
- After the employee submits the electronic form, the request will be reviewed by CAHNRS IT. If additional information is required, the employee will be contacted by email.
- Once the request is IT confirmed, it will be signed by CAHNRS Operations, emailed to the appointing authority AA you choose, and you and your supervisor will be cc’d.
- The appointing authority reviews and approves, and sends to the employee and/or supervisor.
- The employee’s supervisor sends it to HRS for filing purposes only.
Cellular Device Resources:
For retirements, please send the retirement memo’s to email@example.com. We will create the Retirement Acknowledgments and return them for you.
At that point, you can initiate the Retirement Separation in Workday: Manage Retirement Separation.
Please attach both the employee’s memo and the acknowledgment on the action.
- WSU Payroll Services
- Address and Phone Number change
- I-9’s List of Accepted Documents (PDF.)
- Additional Guidance on Legacy Payroll Transfers (Docx)
- Payroll Accounting Adjustment Form (Excel)
- CAHNRS Hiring Process 2021 (Excel)
- CAHNRS Guidance on Salary Increase Requests – Jan 2023 (PDF.)
- CAHNRS OOC Salary Request Form 2023 (PDF)
- 2023 Workday Payroll Document Calendar (PDF.)
- Workday reference guides and Jira ticket
- Ensuring Summer Benefits Charge correctly for Academic Faculty (PDF)
- CR TTK Workers with No Time Entered
- CR TTK Workers with Time Not Submitted or Approved
- CR ABS Time Offs for HR Partners
- CR COM Positions Missing Compensation
- Compensation Plan Assignment with Actual End Dates
** If you need the content provided on this page in a different format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org**