Skip to main content Skip to navigation

UPDATE: Deposits & Expense Recoveries

Posted by adriana.rivera | January 25, 2021

For those sending in deposits and/or expense recoveries. We will receive checks/cash/bankcard or bank settlements/Customer Receipts as usual. We will keep using the Receipt Log Sheets and D-Receipts we currently have until we run out.

Make sure to include the following:

  • Revenue Category (Source-Subsource): What the deposit is for.
  • Provide one of the following required worktags (Budget-Project/Account number): Project/Program/Gift/Grant. It is helpful to have the Cost Center, Fund, Function, and Region to check that it populated correctly.

Kind reminder: Cash Deposit Reports are no longer used. 

Please fill out the following form, print out and attach to deposits and/or recoveries: Cash Sale Report

Mailing Address:

CAHNRS Business Center – Adriana Rivera

PO Box 646424

Pullman, WA 99164-6424


Please contact Adriana Rivera if you have any questions.