Skip to main content Skip to navigation

I Need To: Hire | Purchase | Travel

**Important Employee Information**

Posted by adriana.rivera | January 12, 2021

CAHNRS is no longer requiring written in-state travel approval for employee who travel within Washington State. This means when traveling within Washington as an employee a Spend Authorization does not need to be completed. Please see WSU’s B.P.P.M. 95.01 for further detailed information.