Expect the new mileage rate to be $0.58 per mile effective Jan. 1st, 2019
Please refer to the attached Travel Memo regarding Taxation of Late Reimbursements.
Currently all hourly employees, positions, supervisors, department admins, funding sources, and duties have been added to Cougar Manager, and all users should be able to login at cougarmanager.wsu.edu. Within the next two hours all supervisors should be assigned to their correct position overseeing their direct reports. For hourly employees we are still completing the process of assigning each employee to their correct positions. At this time we request each user of the system check the following:
- All users, please check that you can login to cougarmanager.wsu.edu.
- Supervisors, please login to the time logging interface, and check that you have a position in the position dropdown named “UnitNumber_YourLastName”. You don’t log time in the system, but need a position that your direct reports are assigned under in the hierarchy. You should see this no later than 5pm 2/2/18.
- Employees, please login to the time logging interface and check that you have the correct positions and funding options available to you. Your positions will have the naming convention “UnitNumber_SupervisorsLastName_PositionNumber”. You should see your positions no later than 12pm 2/7/18.
- Department Admins, you should be able to login, go to Timecards->View Timecards and check the option to “Show cards without time”. You should then see all positions in your department.
If you don’t know how to login to your time logging interface, please see our FAQ at https://wiki.cahnrs.wsu.edu/wiki/80/cougar-manager-faq which includes instructions and YouTube videos showing how to login and use the system.
After testing the above, if you find that you
- can’t login,
- can login but see incorrect positions or funding,
- have any position names or titles that need to be updated,
- can’t see the correct positions for yourself by the above dates
please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will fix the information for you in the system. Note that due to the high volume of messages, inquiries directly to individuals email may be delayed or lost. Please use the support email setup for this system.
As a final note, we are planning some additional training sessions for next week for supervisors, department admins, and any staff overseeing positive pay entry. Dates and times will be announced in a follow up communication, and be accompanied by a post on our website at it.cahnrs.wsu.edu.
Effective 1/1/18 mileage reimbursement rate has increased to $0.545.
Purchasing Services encourages employees who are frequent purchasing card delegates (those who borrow cards) to attend and complete purchasing card training for cardholders and card reconcilers.
All signed Contract Review Sheets, Contracts (Except purchasing) and questions need to be directed to Jennifer Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jennifer is now the contact person for facility use rental and Demonstration Gardens contracts and will be working with WSU Central Contracting to get these approved.